- Uploading A New Logo – Upload your logo in the “Upload A New Logo” section. This incurs a one-time fee, but once we have your logo on file you will not need to upload it again for future orders and you will not have to pay this setup charge again.
- Please upload a vector format or a high resolution raster image. File types we accept are jpg, png, gif, pdf, eps, psd, ai, svg. Files need to be 3mb or less. For full color products a full color logo is perfect, but on single color customization a black and white logo is preferred.
- Using A New Logo On Multiple Products – If you want to upload a logo for use on multiple products in a single order, only upload your logo to one product. On all other products just use the “Use A Logo On File” section and tell us to use the logo you already uploaded. If you upload the logo to multiple products you will be charged again for the setup, so be sure to only upload the logo on one product. Changing the quantity of a product will not affect the Logo Upload charge.
- Using A Logo On File – If you want to use your logo we have on file, simply describe it in the “Use A Logo On File” section and we will add it free of charge. If we have used your logo on a previous order then we should have it on file, but if you are unsure you can always give us a call at (405)354-5184 or email us at email@example.com to find out and ask any other questions!
Other Helpful Tips For Ordering
- For products with customization, be as descriptive as possible about how you want your product to look in the “Notes” section. This could include font preference, layout suggestions, colors of text or background (on full color products) and more! This will help us to create a product you will love and avoid being charged for changes after proofing. See below for more details on proofing procedures.
- If you ever have any questions or want to speak to someone about design of your product you can call us at (405) 354-5184 and someone will be more than happy to assist you.
After Your Order Is Placed
- For Products WITH Customization – You will receive a proof of your order via email before we begin production. We cannot begin production until your proof is approved by you. Your first two changes are free, after the third proof you will be charged unless it is a fault of ours. Once we receive your approval we will get your order into production. When your order is completed we will contact you for pickup or to let you know your order has been shipped.
- For Products WITHOUT Customization – When your order is ready we will contact you for pickup or to let you know your order has been shipped.